Before You See Your First Private Practice Client
A Tasky, Confidence-Boosting Checklist
So You Can Calm the Overwhelm, Have a Game Plan, and Know Why You’re Doing What You’re Doing
So many people don't take the leap into private practice because they don't know where to start. This checklist and its accompanying resource list tell you exactly what you need to do to get going. They explain why each item is important, provide suggestions for free and paid resources to make your practice run smoothly, and slide in some reminders about why you are totally capable of having a successful private practice.
In This Checklist, You'll Learn:
- Scripts so you don't sound like a freakshow when your first few clients call
- How to get legal, 'cause illegal is only sexy in the movies
- What you need if you want to get on insurance panels
- What your office absolutely has to have
- What paperwork all those clients are going to need to complete so you can CYA
- Which tasks can wait a few weeks or months so you can prioritize
- Which resources I recommend: from credit card processing to electronic health records to way-easier-than-expected website builders (no coding required)
- Bonus material to keep you grounded right before seeing your first private practice clients so you're able to therapize your absolute best
Go ahead. Start building the life you want. It's not as scary as you think.
Download the Checklist
Download the Before You See Your First Private Practice Client checklist by clicking the button below.